Dhule Bhaumik from Telangana Became A Millionaire:

He has worked with a salary under the minimum wages but he earned so much money in only a month. 

Dhule Bhaumik's Success Story:

He added that "I worked at a pizza delivery service for last year. Before that, I was a college student and a part time jobber in a restaurant. I have done it to support my studies. In the second year of study even I was unable to pay the tuition fee. At the time, I had to take a loan. I could able to pay my tuition, but I didn't have money to pay the monthly installments to the bank. Studying and working all at once was beyond my capability and I'm grateful for that. 

Dhule Bhaumik

One night, when I was delivering a pizza to the last location  a man opened the door and he was with his friends and while he was paying the pizza, I heard their discussion in regards to where would they invest of Rs. 2,000,000 they earned 10 minutes ago. Curiosity got the best of me and I peeked inside and saw a graph and figures on the laptop screen at their home. The guy has paid me INR 1,000 but the price was only INR 600. He told me to keep the change.

I was absolutely surprised and after reaching my home, I took my laptop and tried to search for what they were talking. I remembered that their conversation is about online trading. On the Olymp Trade website I have seen the graphs and figures on the guy's laptop. 

Knowing all the about the broker and watching tutorial videos of it, I have opened a demo account where I got some virtual money. I have earned some money after the first transaction. Then I thought that I did not lose in this website, so I have decided to open a real account and deposited my money. A very next morning, I woke up and saw that I have earned an amount of INR 30,654. later,  2 weeks I could able to pay debts off, bought a car and help my father. After 2 months, I already bought a house in the suburb.